- Weekly Meeting: A time of worship, community, and amazing teaching! Every Thursday night at 8:00pm in the ARC Multi-Purpose room #6! We would love to meet you and for you to come check out Cru! If you want to get connect go to our Get Connected Page.
- Small groups: We have small group bible studies that are held throughout the week all across campus. Check out the Small Groups page for more details!
- Socials and other events can be found on our facebook page
- Every year we do the following socials:
- Barn Dance
- Christmas Cru
- Reading Day Picnic
- Womens Tea
- Fall Getaway: Happens every year before Thanksgiving Break. You seriously don’t want to miss this. It rocks. You get to know most of the people in Cru at the Fall Getaway! This year it will be from Oct 4 – Oct 6. Check out the Fall Getaway page for more details.
- Freshman Retreat: Happens every year after Fall Getaway! Its a great time to meet other freshmen and grow in your relationship with the Lord! This year it will be in November! More details to come.
- Winter Conference /// Indianapolis: Crazy awesome. Will change your life. Check out the Winter Conference website for details. The conference is from Dec 28 – Jan 1 Get excited!
- Spring Break Trips: Every year we go on a Filter of Hope trip to bring fresh water and the gospel to communities in Central America! It is a great way to learn about sharing the gospel, experience a new culture, and bring real help to those in need.
- Summer Missions: Some say they are the best thing we do… ask anyone who has been on one! A whole summer set apart to help you grow in your relationship with God – who could say “no” to that? Plus they happen in a bunch of really cool locations. Lots more info is available here about summer projects.