Fall Getaway is a perfect weekend to get away from campus. It is a time of making new friends, having tons of fun, and connecting with God and each other!
- Freshmen: also enter code FRESH30 for 30% off
When is it? September 30-October 2. We will start Friday after dinner and end by noon on Sunday.
How much is it? $95, but see above for a discount code if you are a freshman. If you’re thinking about not coming because of the cost, please do not hesitate to ask David Stickel (email@example.com) about scholarships!
Who will we hear from? Nate Beasley! Nate and his wife Sarah are UICru alum who graduated in 2011 and have 4 children. Nate is the lead pastor of Trinity Anglican Church in Chicago, but most importantly he is a passionate follower of Jesus and will be joining us to teach us from God’s word.
What do I need to bring?
- Friends! Anyone is welcome!
- Sleeping bag/bedding/toiletries
- Bible (if you don’t have one, we can give you one when you get there)
- Notebook/ Pen
- One extra pair of clothes that can get dirty
- Recreational equipment (there is also a disc golf course on site)
Lake Springfield Christian Assembly Camp, which is about 90 minutes west of campus. Rides will be arranged. 1674 Lick Creek Lane Chatham, IL 62629