Pretty simple. Greek Cru is the Greek branch of Cru at the University of Illinois. We want to unite Greeks and specifically help them to have an eternal impact on their houses. We want to create an environment where people can come and explore Who Jesus is, ask questions, be real, and dialogue about the questions we have as we search for answers together. We believe God is necessary and relevant to the Greek system today as He is in all segments of society and we also believe that we’ve got to have…some FUN! C’mon, it can’t all be serious. We love hanging out and having real relationships. Come check us out. You won’t regret it!
Contacts: Please contact us if you have questions or want to know how to get involved.
- Evan Smith: email@example.com 219-863-1310
- Lydia Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org 260-571-2781
Large group Cru – Come join about 200 other students at our weekly meeting. It’s at the ARC in Multi-Purpose Room #6 – Thursday nights, 8:00. It’s awesome.
Fall Getaway – Come get away (let’s get out of Champaign/Urbana!) and get to know each other better. Fall Getaway is a great time to get to know each other better and grow (or start) in your relationship with God.
Men’s Greek Bible Study
- Please contact Evan Smith if you are interested in being a part of a greek men’s bible study.
Women’s Greek Bible Studies
- Please Contact Lydia Smith if you are interested in being a part of a greek women’s bible study.
- There are two studies that meet at the Illini Union. One is 7pm on Tuesday and the other is 7pm on Wednesday.
Have questions about God, faith, relationships, alcohol? Check out www.everystudent.com